Condenser & Chiller Services provides complete shell and tube heat exchanger support

Condenser Gaskets

Depending on the type or brand of unit you are working on, condenser gaskets can be of an O-Ring type, flat flange type, full face or a square channel type such as on a York condenser. In many cases, we stock the OEM replacement gasket materials to get you back in service. If we don't have it, bring in your old gasket and we can cut you a new one in a matter of a few minutes. We stock Red Rubber for standard condenser water applications. We stock Buna N, Neoprene, Teflon/Gortex rolls for Trane evaporators, O-ring material, garlock in various grades and thicknesses.

Request a quote or give us a call at 800-356-1932 or bring in your old gasket and we will make you a new one.